These are the steps to recovering your email address associated with your Bula account.
For General Users
- First, try using your primary work email address
- If this email address does not work and you believe you are a current Bula user, please contact your department's Bula administrator to confirm the email address associated with your account.
- Your department's administrator will either confirm your Bula-associated email address, or that your user status is currently inactive. Bula cannot activate your account unless your company's Bula administrator contacts us directly.
- If your email address, which has been confirmed by your Bula administrator, still does not work, try resetting your password.
- If you don't receive a password reset email or still experience difficulty logging into Bula, please contact us via the Help Center form.
For Single Sign-On (SSO) Users
If you are a current Bula user due to an organization membership, you may need to use SSO to access Bula. This means you cannot access the platform through the Bula login page, and do not have a Bula-specific email address.
In this case, you must first visit your organization's member dashboard. There will be a link to Bula Intelligence in the navigation panel that will take you to the Bula dashboard, which bypasses the Bula login page. You may need to approve that you are leaving your member dashboard, but you will then be taken to the Bula dashboard. No Bula credentials are required.