The following describes completing a one-time purchase of templates and other documents from Bula, and the guidelines associated with doing so before and after purchase.
Certain templates and documents in the BulaLaw.com Store are available for a one-time purchase. Upon purchasing your desired template(s) or document(s), you will be able to download the item(s) using the links provided.
Template pricing depends on your organization's number of permits. See the specific item pages for pricing details.
Templates and Documents Available for Purchase
- Full Policies and Procedures Manual - almost 400 pages based on federal law - includes our 3 USP <800> templates
- USP <800> templates - based on federal law - includes 3 templates
- General Collaborative Practice Agreements - state-specific
- Contact Bula if interested in purchasing the General Collaborative Practice Agreements
- Pharmacy Immunization Frequently Asked Questions
- Visit BulaLaw.com store for each item's pricing
- Template pricing is based on your organization's number of permits
- Tax will be displayed in the shopping cart, and is based on your state's tax percentage
How-to Purchase Templates and Documents
Two purchase options:
- Via the BulaLaw.com Store
- Click the template you are interested in learning more about or purchasing
- Select the number of permits your organization holds (if required)
- Click the blue "Add to Cart" button after reviewing the description and fine print
- Follow the checkout prompts
- Complete your purchase
- You will be granted access to your downloadable product(s) via email and on the post-purchase screen
- By invoice
- Contact us via BulaLaw.com or call (877) 829-0310, if you wish to be invoiced for the templates
- Links to download your purchased document(s) and template(s) due expire, and are only available for a limited number of downloads per purchased product.
- Templates are reviewed and updated annually at minimum. Due to the dynamic nature of the pharmacy industry, changes may require Bula to make modifications between annual update cycles.
- Certain templates are designed to comply with federal law and are not state-specific, however some states have requirements that differ from federal law. We advise consulting a local attorney or your company's legal department to determine if any changes are required to meet state-specific laws. BulaLaw does not provide legal advice.
If you have a request for a template that we do not currently provide, please contact us. We can discuss your needs and whether this is a project we are available to address.
If you are interested in a special research project, please click here to learn more.