The following describes how to turn off email alerts for Board Newsletters and Agendas as Bula publishes them to the platform.
- On the dashboard, click the "Select State(s)" button in either the Newsletters or Agendas box
- On the "Select Jurisdictions" menu, click "Unselect All"
- Then click the blue "Save" button
- Unsubscribing from these alerts does not remove the associated Board Newsletters or Minutes from your Bula database.
- You still have access to the Board Newsletters and Minutes in the Current Laws database.
- You may re-subscribe to these email alerts at any time.
For Single Sign-On (SSO) Users
If you are a current Bula user due to an organization/franchise membership, you may need to use SSO to access Bula. This means you cannot access the platform through the Bula login page, and do not have a Bula-specific password.
In this case, you must first visit your organization's member dashboard. There will be a link to Bula Intelligence in the navigation panel that will take you to the Bula dashboard, which bypasses the Bula login page. You may need to approve that you are leaving your member dashboard, but you will then be taken to the Bula dashboard. No Bula credentials are required.
Then follow the above steps.